Wow what a great idea, wouldnt it be great to post all the pics from around the world. Count me in.

Charles Wilson
Sydney Australia

I was digging around over at http://www.toycamera.com/ because I'm
getting a Holga for Christmas, and came across this:
http://www.toycamera.com/travelcam.cfm.  After reading the notebook
entries and looking at some of the photos it's apparent that the
travel camera was simply loaded up with a roll and then mailed from
photographer to photographer, each of whom took one picture.

I have a Pentax IQZoom EZY-R that's ready to go.  All I need is a roll
of something fast, a small notebook and an address to get it started.
Ideally, having a mailing address for anyone who wants to participate
would be cool.  Each address could be included with the notebook so
that when one photographer has taken a photo he/she can simply pick an
address and cross off his own.

Somewhere between 10 and 30 listers would be great.  Who's interested?
Any suggestions?  Who wants it first?

--
Scott Loveless