Hi folks,
        I've been spending a bit too much on LF stuff recently so need to
sell something.

As the title says, the Almaz 103 is a Soviet copy (made by LOMO) of the
Nikon F2, but using a K-mount. They are uncommon and this one is in
outstanding condition, with no dings or brassing and only the faintest of
scratches on the bottom plate.

The prism (non-meter) is removable but I don't have any Nikon F2 prisms to
check whether a meter prism would fit. Likewise, the screens are replaceable
and it comes with two spare screens in the original plastic cases. The back
is removable and it has connections for a motor drive but I don't know
whether it is a close enough copy to use Nikon versions.

The camera includes a LOMO 50/1.8 lens which also looks great but has a
little slop in the focus. There is also a LOMO branded K->M42 converter, a
body cap and an ever ready case, also in excellent condition.

I'm yet to put a film through, but would happily do that for prospective
buyers if you want it for more than shelf ornament. I had thought of putting
a Nikon prism on it and then mounting my 77 limited on it to confuse Nikon
shooters, but an F2 metered prism seems to cost more than the camera is
worth so I have given up on that.

I'm asking US$170 plus postage. I live in Australia so postage will be $20
(sea-mail) or $30 (air-mail) to most destinations.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia