On 2/1/06, Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now, how did you do to have it cut exactly as it should?

There's no "should"  :)

> How to be sure that the prism will be in the middle?

I just cut a bit from each side at a time. The circle is not perfectly
aligned with the central af confirm point, but that's not really
important. Now that you mention it, and as Tomasz just said, it would
be interesting to have the circle 2/3rds to one side. It would also be
interesting to have two or more circles, actually...

I just thought: given the original size of these screens, if you want
a vertical split prism you could cut it that way--I think the shorter
side of the MX screen is a bit longer than the longest side of the
istD one. You could even get a not-quite horizontal split, I bet you
could get ~30 degrees or so. Cutting would be more difficult though.