PDML'ers,
Our family received a wonderful blessing today as our daughter Nicole was released from the hospital with a positive medical prognosis. They ran almost all the tests they could with the exception of a spinal tap to rule out meningitis of which they were doubtful of anyway. All of the test results turned out to be normal. By last night Nicole was starting to feel better again. We had been concerned earlier in the day because when my wife had her get up and walk around the hospital Nicole was still feeling some pressure in her chest. My wife spent the night at the hospital last night so she could be there when the doctor came this morning. He said that he had conferred with 20 of his colleagues coming to the conclusion that what Nicole had was some type of viral infection that affected her whole body. Nicole seems to be almost back to 100%. She was at our house most of the afternoon and evening with my grandson Darius watching our Seattle Seahawks beat themselves in SuperBowl XL. Not much disappointment for us though; thank God Nicole is healthy!

http://i.pbase.com/o4/87/63987/1/55757032.NicoleRecovered.jpg

Again, thank all of you so much for your prayers and support and may God continue to bless you and your loved ones.

Jay