Keith McGuinness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>As "me too's" don't seem (fortunately) to be discouraged on this
>list, I'll add my "Congratulations; great image".

Thanks Keith, I appreciate it.

I just learned an additional bit of the "backstory" for this photo (in
addition to what's on my PESO page). I just got off the phone with my
parents (who were thrilled that this particular photo won) and my mother
told me that the first time she saw this church door was barely six
weeks after she and my father first met in London. (My old man worked
pretty fast, didn't he? <g>)

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing