On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:15:38 -0000, mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John Forbes wrote:

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:34:44 -0000, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, I'd like to apologise.

Thank God for that.  We can all go home now.

John

Nobody's going home, Forbes, until the boy who did it owns up. If I have to keep the whole school here all day, I will. And if I hear another word out of you you'll be in detention every weekend, including Floggers, for the
rest of term.

Cotterell, I shall be writing to your parents about this sorry episode.

 Not Floggers, pleeease. That's my favourite.

Matron will put some ointment on.

You're right.  There's always a silver lining.