I'm getting familiar with my newly arrived DS and tried out the white balance settings. The problem is that no matter what setting I put the white balance on the result, review on LCD screen, all appear to have the same color cast. I compared these results with my Canon A-70 compact digital and the results were much different. When I set tungsten on the Canon the results are cooler, when I set cloudy they are much warmer, just as they are supposed to be. What gives with the DS? Now I admit I don't have my SD card yet, but that shouldn't make any difference. Any help will be appreciated.

DG