On Sat, 25 Feb 2006  "Peter Jordan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just to sicken you as much as it sickened me, this appeared on eekBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pentax-A-600mm-f5-6-ED-IF-Professional- Telephoto- Lens_W0QQitemZ7593539978QQcategoryZ4688QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVi ewItem

I pressed the BIN button to discover someone had beaten me to it by 20
seconds. Grrrr.

There is another available in Germany for approx 5 times the price at the
moment.

Peter,

I saw that too and had a chance to pull the trigger, but hesitated much too long thinking about shipping costs an the internal dust as described. I wonder who the winner (theobserver) is. Seems I've come across his eBay handle before. I am still kicking myself over this one. It even had a 1.4X-S included. (COL) cry out loud.

JayT