Here is another shot of my lil' man Darius on a recent outing. The boy seems to take after his grandpa in the sense that he seems to love being outdoors. I look foward to future hikes, camping, fishing and just being out with him enjoying nature. I'm glad we won't be too to enjoy activities with him when he starts to become a young man. He is definitely a blessing in our lives. This is an attempt at a new (for me) monochrome conversion with Photoshop CS using multiple layers. The image was initially a RAW converted via BibbleLite 4.6 on Mac OSX. I like the range of control one has over the process using the layers method. Anyhow, comments & critique always helpful. Thanks for looking.

Jay
http://i.pbase.com/o4/87/63987/1/56748139.DariusLocks.jpg