Gautam Sarup wrote:

On 3/12/06, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Understand that the F-15 is about the baddest think in the air. True?

Jack

Not right now.  The USAF needs an update.

The SU30s and 31s are probably the best planes in the air
right now (and for my taste, the most beautiful.)

http://vayu-sena.tripod.com/comparison-f15-su30-1.html
http://vayu-sena.tripod.com/exercise-iaf-usaf-su30-f15-article01.html
Gautam,

See my other posts. The F-22 has already stood up for duty, and taken the mantle of deadliest aircraft in service from the Su-35.

However, because of other advantages the US has (AWACS, the AIM-120 AMRAAM and the datalink facilities that the F-15's got in the late 1990's) the F-15 enjoys a health superiority in real combat situations over anybody who lacks those facilities (Essentially anyone except the Japanese, who also have their own AWACS)

-Adam