The paypal site (login first) should give you an option "add funds".
It probably lists a local norwegian back account where you should
transfer the money (don't forget to include the special numbers they
supply you. Once the money is transferred (one or more days) you
should see your money in your paypal account as funds. After that you
can pay the seller using your funds (and not your credit card).
It works for me, no idea if paypal is offering this service to Norway.
Toine