To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:06 PM
Subject: bad luck and enablement

I asked a few questions about FA* 200/4 macro which was in stock in Poland a few days ago. I went there today unfortunately in store it turned out to be
"only" A* 200/4 macro. As I wanted good performance at longer distances in
such a lens and A* users told me that it is not as good as FA* version so I resigned. But in the same store I bought FA* 85/1.4 brand new at 70% of its
normal price in Europe ;-) So it wasn't that bad. But this A* 200/4 macro
was so beautiful that I will keep my eye on it and think seriously about
next enablement :-)

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards