Hi Boris,

Honest and brutal, but also very (!) subjective this time.

I love this kind of shots. It pulls you in. However, there are a few things that
distracts from the effect, imo. The highlights become little doodles and
introduce a bit of dizziness. I find that a bit... um... dunno if it's the
right word, but I'll try disconcerting. Hope you understand what I think about.
I've also seen this done with a lot more of the doodling effect, and that too
can be cool. As it stands, I perceive it as not enough and too much.

Also, I think the pic would be better without the halo of the photographer in
the glass.

I'm not going to suggest using a tripod. Rather, I'd suggest you lean the front
of the lens towards the window pane. This will both give you better support,
less reflections, and minimise the blurring effect of the window glass on the
motif beyond as much as possible.

Cheers,
Jostein