lol.
From the ingress: "Tuesday last week [...] their new gym-rom in the
basement of the old butcher house."

Please apologise my FleetStreet humour... :-)

Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "Markus Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:17 AM
Subject: RE: Published.

Tim, the trim!
I understood norwegian, yippie...
Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Øsleby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:31 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Published.

For those of you who hasn't started English lessons, the story is that a bunch of people in my community with rheumatism has set up a gym for their
members. My beloved is a part of this, and I have also done some
hammering.
When it was ready for opening, I decided that I could contribute more by
making it common knowledge by getting this in the local paper.

http://flickr.com/photos/fototim/113099197/
I wrote the article and sent them two picks. Off course they did
choose the
second best. I regret not sending just one photo.

No need for big serious comments. But cheering "light" is appreciated ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)