I say this not about you, but about myself....

"Everyday's another day in kindergarten".

Tom C.

From: Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: RE: PESO: My Tree
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:25:42 +0100

I did not take it as criticism. If you didn't like it in the first place,
you wound have played with it in Photoshop.

I was thinking loud, mainly to educate myself. When I did what I did, I
wasn't very aware why I did it. After expressing this, I know a bit more
about that.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)