Don't know if I posted it here, but CRASH was the next film in my NetFlix
queue, and it shipped earlier today.  I don't use Blockbuster at all -
never had, never will.

Shel

back (though not from Blockbuster, which carries a comically edited version
of the film).  It's creepy and eerie, and at times deliriously funny, if
you only are able to let yourself laugh at it.

> It's mainly about people dealing with the trauma of being in a car
accident... but certainly not in the way you'd think.