Hi Boris
thanks for commenting on my snow photos, I'm with you with your critics ;-)
(But the woman with the dogs is a man, that's partly why I liked that
snapshot)

This list has inspired me to still test drive all of my equipment, I will
start with the Tamron SP 500 mirror lens for a
roll of film, then the M200/4 converter combo and the rest for different
subjects. I'm not ready to invest more into
lenses for animal photography than I have at the moment. Of course I keep an
eye on auctions ;-)

A flash extender for my Pentax AF400T would be a nice for that project, has
anybody hand made such a thing?

greetings
Markus