Cotty wrote:

Theme is askew. Who thinks these themes up? :o)

Oi!

Well, thanks a bundle :(

Askew:

To one side; awry: rugs lying askew.

adj : turned or twisted toward one side; "a...youth with a gorgeous red
necktie all awry"- G.K.Chesterton; "his wig was, as the British say,
skew-whiff" [syn: awry(p), cockeyed, lopsided, wonky, skew-whiff] adv :
turned or twisted to one side; "rugs lying askew"; "with his necktie
twisted awry" [syn: awry, skew-whiff]

Askew:

The act of asking someone.

vb:  personal reference to asking a question; "can I askew a question?"

idiom:  used to excuse oneself after sneezing or to get someones attention.

"Achoo.....askews me!"  "askews me, can I askew which way is Big Ben?"

rg

Give it a go!!

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's a picture of me when I'm older." Where'd you get that camera man?
- Mitch Hedberg