Op Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:12:30 +0200 schreef Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I knew about the content, but I didn't know any noticed it was present
on Tekade which is (it seems) weel informed usually.

Hmm, I have my doubts about that. They've missed the mark repeatedly while claiming to have official information. Best example is when they confirmed the 9 Mp cypress sensor in the first Samsung D-SLR. They seem more interested in generating or propagating rumours and buzz. Probably good for business...

At the moment I only believe Mark Roberts :o)

On 3/30/06, Sylwester Pietrzyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thibouille wrote on 30.03.06 9:42:

> After my post on the flash trigger voltage problem I noticed something
> else on Tekade.
> German too of course:
>
> VORBESTELLBAR, (Auslieferung Herbst) 10 Megapixel-Topkamera mit
> Shakereduction und verbessertem sehr schnellen Autofokus
>
> So basically you can pre-order it (I don't like that much..). It has
> (according to them) way faster AF, 10Mpix and Antishake... Seems to
> confirm rumors :)
Above info has been available on tekade.de about one month ago, right after
PMA ;-) It has been even discussed on PDML ;-)

--
Regards, Lucas