I have been wondering about one thing.

In the 10 months I've had my DS, I have had dust on sensor one time. I'm not
very careful with my equipment. I do change lens almost everywhere. I don't
leave the camera house open, and I do try to be a little careful, but I have
a rather relaxed attitude towards this. Why do some have a lot of dust
problems, and some don't?

Here Aaron tells us about two cameras that "behave" completely differently
when it comes to dust. I assume they are similar in sealing. If they are
different, I would guess the D is better sealed. But it is the D who
attracts most dust. This is strange.

I have one rather odd theory: Could some sensors be charged with static
electricity? Any thoughts on this?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)