Yes, but I removed CSS from my webpages when AnnSan reported that she could not view them with her old Netscape program. There are a lot of things that make it easier for the programer but harder for the user. It is a choice one has to make in the design stage (not that I do much design stage stuff having learned to program with punch cards).

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Bob W wrote:
For the benefit of those who can't read, a page that works in Lynx is going to be much easier for text-to-speech software to deal with. Add the benefits of no Flash, no Javascript, no CSS and the fact that its rudimentary frames support discourages their use, and I think we have a winner.

CSS is a good thing!

--
Cheers,
Bob