But I don't have the book, or, more precisely, the book is not here.  It is
out on loan.  In any case, I never look up books using the ISBN, only by
author/title.

BTW, the "same" book may have different ISBN's depending on which edition
or printing it may be.  So, if you have an earlier edition, and use that
ISBN, you may not find the most recent edition which, perhaps, contains
updates or changes.  On Being a Photographer is in it's third, if not
fourth, edition.

Shel