After private emails with Fred, i'v pretty much talked myself into trying an Epson printer.The R220 seems adaqate for B&W prints with 3rd party black ink(s). More so than my Canon which displays the green tint Fred mentioned he had, and sems to have gone in the R220.

Just wondering if anyone is using this printer as a sales printer and if they are happy with it and the customers. My Canons are supposed to be 25 year archival,so i'm wondering about the R220. An articale Fred sent said 22 years.

I get faint, barely visible fine scratch ,marks on my Canon papaers(most likly from horse dirt) and i want to get a new printer, and one that does decent B&W to replace the S800.

The price is cheap, just wondering if the prints will be over time.

Dave

Equine Photography in York Region