-----Original Message-----

From:  David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Why dustproblems ? (WasRE: *ist D vs DS2, some questions)
Date:  Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:35 am
Size:  641 bytes
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

Poping in late on this one.

I don't see any dust Aaron, but i see 1 bad pixel, upper left.

Dust on my sensors shows up as dark grayish blobs. A good hurricane
blow seems to work best.

FWIW i seem to have more dust problems on the D than with the Nikons.

Dave

>> > Here's a chunk out of the middle of a file, unresized, unsharpened,
>> > uncorrected, compressed a little more for the web.  It clearly shows a
>> > couple of the mean dusties I'm talking about (plus some not-so-bad
>> > ones):
>> >
>> > http://aaronreynolds.ca/albums/PDML/dust.jpg
>> >
>> > Is this out-of-the-ordinary for an *ist D?

Equine Photography in York Region