-----Original Message-----

From:  David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Why dustproblems ? (WasRE: *ist D vs DS2, some questions)
Date:  Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:52 am
Size:  1K
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

My D you say.
I have never noticed them before,but then it might have something to do
with you shooting high iso and the background.Alot of my D shots have
open sky and grass, so i might have missed them.

Dust i just clone out. I'd say do the same for the stuck pixel.

I'll have to look closer to my newer shots and see if i can see anything.

Dave(now owner of the D200 and Tamron 90mm macro) Brooks