Jane Bown - Faces: the Creative Process Behind Great Portraits

A great BW photographer who used a meterless Oly SLR and carried
a lightbulb in her purse as her only accessory.

-Lon

David Savage wrote:
G'day All,

OK, if you were to recommend just 2 books on or about photography,
preferably not technical  I have enough of those, which would they be.
Street, landscape, whatever, it doesn't matter, I like them all.

The reason I'm asking is I'm I've been in a bit of a photo funk
lately, and I need some inspiration. A change of scenery would be
better, but that just ain't gonna happen :-).

Cheers,

Dave S

--
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -
Spike Milligan