Sorry. Forgot, Cotty never makes jokes, that’s part of his "act" ;-)

Seriously, Cotty. Are you serious? As I read your heading it is a "friendly"
insult. Have I got it completely wrong?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)