OK then I have the solution... when cropping post capture, hold your camera up and view the monitor through it. I hope you're ambidextrous. Crop in the viewfinder while simultaneously cropping in screen with the mouse. When you've got it right, press the shutter release and dbl-click the left mouse button at the same time.

Hope this helps. :-)

Tom C.

From: Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: RE: Composing on screen vs. in viewfinder.
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:40:15 +0200

When pushing the button in the filed it is a _moment_, when doing the same
at home it is a _process_.
This sums the problem up pretty well I think.

It is a psychological thing. Anybody who knows a good shrink ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)