Thanks Tim,

I thought I was pushing my luck with 1/45...
Now that you mention it would be a good idea to get a larger memory
card and experiment a little more next time. I'll give it a try, if I
can gain an extra stop with that and avoid ISO1600 that would justify
the cost...

I thought about the wider lens, maybe an FA20/2.8 (don't have one,
just thinking ;o) ), I don't know about the wide sigmas 'cuz I didn't
heard good comments of them when used wideopen. That also presents
another challenge, right? I mean I'll cover a wider space but still
have to work with a narrow depth of field; although it could've been
good for this situation where ppl were sitting "in line".

Thanks again for the ideas