Sounds good. I'm surprised to hear that it's smaller and lighter than the A. I figured the A 400/5.6 was about as small and light as it gets in that long a lens. I'd love to have an AF 400. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. I wonder how it compares in flare resistance and resolution. The ability of the A lens to shoot in backlit situations is most endearing.
Paul