Folks, FYI KEH has cut their prices on used *istD bodies. Bodies-only in EX
shape for $645 (formerly 725), full packages in EX for $665 and EX+ for
$695. I ordered a body-only (as backup for my existing *istD) which just
arrived and, although I haven't yet popped in batteries, it appears to be in
like-new cosmetic shape. How does one determine how many to-date shots have
been taken by a particular *istD?
==============================
Brian Dipert
Senior Technical Editor: Mass Storage, Multimedia (audio, displays, 2-D and
3-D graphics, and still and video imaging), PCs and Peripherals
EDN Magazine: http://www.edn.com
My blog: http://www.edn.com/briansbrain
5000 V Street
Sacramento, CA   95817