I think your getting a variety of responses  because the color cast of
the shot is fairly close to what one might call neutral. As Godfrey
demonstrated scientifically, there's a bit of blue in the whites, but
the overall look is certainly within the range of acceptable color. So
the aesthetic judgement, using the eye alone, becomes a matter of
personal preference. I would call the color cast cool, but nice. I
might warm it a touch if it was mine, but again that's personal
preference. You're obviously going to get a wide range of answers,
because some prefer a slightly warmer look, while others prefer a
cooler look.
Paul