On 7/6/06, j <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What would be the best program for building a web page of photos to
> put online ? Could either be mac or pc.
> I know I asked this before but I had lost some emails...Ann asked me
> once before if I had a link to share with my photos, which I did not
> and do not at this time. I think it is about time I get this done.
> Thanks for any info..J

As Ann suggested, Photo.net may be worth looking into.  There are
quite a few free gallery services which are very easy to use.  Flickr
seems to be popular, though not to my liking.  picasaweb.google.com is
simple to use, has a fairly clean interface and loads well on a
dial-up connection.

HTH.

--
Scott Loveless