Sorry,
I forget that everyone is not on broadband everywhere. Here is the
smaller version:
http://i.pbase.com/o4/87/63987/1/63102287.xVSnM975.GBHPortraitSmall.jpg

I hear you guys on the DOF, but I wonder if one can still maintain a
nice background bokeh while increasing the depth of field?
What would be nice is if our cameras had an auto bracketing feature
for DOF. I guess when making these images it might be worth taking
several shots at different f-stops.

JayT