I've been having trouble finding a working FA 80-320mm lens in black. Lenses
from National Camera Exchange and KEH both looked great and did not
communicate with my *istD. Just on the odd chance that they might have one,
I drove over to the Dallas Wolf (Ritz) Camera clearance center. While they
had one in silver (which I don't want) they didn't have one in black.

As long as I was there, I looked at what else they had available. I was
happily surprised to come upon a 1.7X Pentax AF Adapter. I've wanted one of
these for years, but never wanted to part with the asking price. This time I
couldn't resist - $25. I'll have to check it out on my non-auto k-mounts and
42s.

This was better than what I went for.

Larry in Dallas