I just got a fake eBay message from a supposed buyer threatening to
report me to eBay if I don't answer his question. It looks just like
the regular eBay messages with a Respond Now button. The item in
question does not exist. Not sure what would happen if I would have
bit on it, but it was initially pretty compelling. The message was
worded like this:

Hey, listen buddy, i don't know what kind of game are you playing
with me. If you don't answer me i'll be forced to report you at ebay
and i assure you that you will be suspended from ebay. This is the
final warning.
cata2000x

I suspect that the link to respond would take you to some fake login
that would perhaps reveal your real login for use by these losers.
Anyhow just thought I'd give a heads up to others in the PDML.

JayT