.-)

That was a nicely phrased warning. I think something like "Warning:
naked child" would only make things worse for those who DID look.

OK, maybe I should have warned you, sorry about that. It´s just that
the thought didn´t occure to me.  I´ve seen naked children running
around in many parts of the world, and in many cultures.  I think the
US is the only place were it can get you into trouble.

In principle I think too much self censoring in cases like this is to
accept the US rules in the rest of the world.  It is a kind of
cultural imperialism.  This is an international list.  Does that mean
that we should follow all the cultural dependent taboos in each
country, or that the users of this list should do as they do when
they travel abroad and just accept that the rules are different here?

On the other hand we do not want friends on the list to get into
trouble.  That is how the self censoring works.  Catch 22.

In my view this is just an innocent child and if someone manages to
thinks anything perverted in relation to it the problem is in their
minds.

And thanks for the comments!

DagT