On Jul 19, 2006, at 8:36 AM, David Savage wrote:

>>> I hope that's not the case for any future limited lenses. If it is,
>>> then I doubt I'll buy any of them. I'm not tempted by either the 21
>>> or
>>> 70. I want fast primes, not small.
>>
>> There are these three other Limited lenses available, just for you.
>> ;)
>
> I know. I already have 2.

I just mean that when the DA Limited lineup overlaps directly on the FA
lineup (I'm thinking of the 40 - 43 and 70 - 77) and in those instances
the lenses are smaller and slower, I don't think you have to panic --
they're not bigger and faster because those lenses already exist and
are reasonably current in their larger/faster incarnation.

-Aaron