I was just now sitting in my office, and I hear something tapping on the
window.  I gently open the louvered shades and this is what I see.  A
turkey hen with two chicks, maybe even the same one I was so frustrated
trying to get a good shot of with the SMC-P FA 28-200mm is standing not
three feet away!  I quickly gathered the Ds and mounted the FA 43mm.  I
took a few shots through the shades then risked opening them.  She
stayed put, I'm posting this un-cropped.  (I'll probably tighten it up,
straighten the horizon, and remove the window frame eventually).

http://www.mindspring.com/~megazip/PESO_--_turksurp.html

Tech. Info.:
Pentax *ist-Ds ISO 400 @ 1/125sec (Av)
smc Pentax-F 70-210mm f4.0~5.6  @ f5.6

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
When you're worried or in doubt,
        Run in circles, (scream and shout).