Relevant, perhaps not, but certainly interesting.  Quite a few people
seem to have both film and digital, and I was just curious if anyone
had tried it.  I have to admit, I am tempted by the new K100D, and
compactness is very important to me.  Not a big deal, in any event, I
suspect someone will fool around with it before long.

*>UncaMikey