I know this thread has been running for awhile, but I just came too, I
guess.
Silly, I suppose, but I prefer #1 even though the back mid-riff
detracts. If only it were not there.
I feel no emotional connection to #2. I'd say the subject, also, feels
no emotion to what she is seeing and is about to move on.

Jack