On 11/2/06, Doug Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Juan, you weren't there during the shoot-out, were you?

No, I wasn't. I left around 11.

BTW, when I entered the area, around 8 or so, there was a guy next to
me dressed as a soldier. The cops made him put his plastic, scaled
down, orange-tipped M16 in the garbage.

Not that security was tight though--anybody could have carried a gun in there.

Have to love symbolic security measures,

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com
photoblog: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com
a book: http://www.jbuhler.com/book.html