Trimming the fat to make way for future purchases.  Make an offer OFF-LIST.

 Still have the Battery pack FG for all MZ/ZX series cameras.  NIB  $25

SMC-F 35-135 macro F3.5-4.5.  KEH BGN+ cognition but good overall. Rear cap
included.  $50

Zenit Jupiter 9 85/2 screw mount lens (M42).  EX condition (good glass, very
minor dust, some normal wear on body).  plastic case included.  $60

Kalimar A 28-105 Macro Zoom.  BGN+ condition with caps, rubber hood, and a
Hoya 72 mm polarizer.  Makes good pictures but has zoom-creep.   $45

Pentax FA-J 18-35 with hood and caps (I think I must have that front cap
here somewhere) EX+ condition.  $100

Damaged:
SMC F 35-135 3.5-4.5 Macro.  Took a fall and focus is stiff.  Otherwise ok.
$10 OBO

SMC A 50 F2 focus jammed, filter stuck (1A), aperture ring stiff. free to
good home.

Sigma 70-300 F4-5.6 APO Macro Super (gold stripe) EX+ condition except the
focus and zoom are stiff from a light fall. Caps and a plastic hood of
questionable origin. $20 OBO

Thanks for shopping,

Cory