Gang,

Given the AF cameras you have owned yourself, how much mis-focusing
would you consider normal for a given camera?

I remember there has been occasional discussions on back-focusing with
some models before. Currently, I am beginning to worry that my new
K10D may actually have a front-focusing problem with large-aperture
lenses, but I'm not really sure what to expect.

I'll do my best to test it and compare with my *istD, but I'd be
grateful for any input you have on what to expect.

thanks,
Jostein

PS.
I will test with these lenses: FA 31/1.8 ltd, FA 50/1.4 and Sigma EX
70-200/2.8. Possibly also the FA* 400/5.6 even though it's not
large-aperture.