HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas, Eveyone!

Actually the picture is pretty good, Cotty, now that I have it adjusted.
One of the things that has not been thought of is that a 27in analog TV
viewed from across the room has pretty good resolution. Viewed up close
the new HD stuff is better, but from across the room? I do not believe
anyone can see the difference on a 27-32 inch job. At least, standing
back 10-12 feet from the display sets at Wal-Mart, I can not.