OK, actually the question is fairly simple.  If there is just 10%
chance that we are ruining our environment.  Should we just take our
chances or are the consequences of those 10% so bad that we should be
a little careful just in case?

It´s a little bit like the discussion we had about helmets.  Most of
the time we don´t crash, but many still use them.  Only in this case
we are not the only victims if we fail.

Are we willing to be just a little bit less comfortable to reduce the
chances of ruining our world?

DagT