Ah I was wondering what these things were...
I've seen two kids wearing them recently.... or something like them.
 They were able to stop
easily by putting their feet down... or so it seemed.  The description
of how to do it on the
web page was scarier than what appeared to be being done in person.
 They looked
lots safer to me than roller skates or skate boards.  Were I 12 today
I'm sure I would have
hoped for them.

ann