Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children
what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out -
Fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc. but Billy
was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about
His father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his
clothes in front of other men and give them lap dances. Sometimes if the
offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room
and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little
Billy aside to ask him if that was really true. "No" said Billy, "He
plays cricket for England, but I was just too embarrassed to say..."