On 7/1/07, Paul Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I'm with you there. On my cell phone I answer most calls because the
>number is not widely distributed. But I always check the ID. If it's
>suppressed, I don't answer. I never answer my land line. I do check
>the messages from time to time.

You guys are all nuts. I answer any phone call I get, mobile or
landline. Unsolicited canvassing calls amount to probably less than half
a dozen a year. We get / make many calls to / from friends and
relatives. Call me old-fashioned, but chatting using voice is still my
preferred method of communication with fellow humans.....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__