Yes, damn right, and I agree with my president, but sorry, I don't get how this
relates to
the question. Again...

What has Bin Laden said that he wants? Please try not to leave anything out so as to
make
him seem more acceptable. You don't think we've heard it from his own lips, but we
have.
Again... Surely your version will be without bias.

Separate question. Now, exactly what do you think the United States should do about the
three acts of terror resulting in the loss of more than 5000 lives now. Now remember, I
didn't ask what the US shouldn't do.

    Ignore them?
    Apologize because most of the people in the towers were able to escape so that we
could not learn our full lesson?
    Apologize for all past indiscressions and hold a day of national suicide to ride
the
world of our nastiness?
    Send a diplomat over to say "Naughty, naughty! Grown up nations don't act like
this?"

Exactly what would be your response if the situation was reversed? What if some
disaster
from the same folks who brought this last disaster is visited upon your country? What
if
it happens simply because your country is a member state of NATO or simply because your
nation has described this disaster as brought by evil men whereas they believe it is a
holy thing?

Give me a break! There will be retribution and the ability of terrorists to wage their
"war" on this scale will be eliminated.

Generally, turn about is the essence of fair play. (If you say it's ok to do what you
do,
well then, we agree.) What if the US picks symbols the terrorists hold dear and clear
them
to the ground? We won't do that, but what if we do? You'll get mad? And then what?
You'll
destroy the US? What do you think the US (or any other country) would do? Do you think
any
country will allow itself to be laid waste and wiped from existence without using the
best
weapons in it's arsenal?

Arrogant? Damn right. I'm sure you can find some better words too. Then I'll agree with
you that we're (whatever description you think will be insulting). Then what? 225 years
ago we gave up caring what the nations of Europe thought of us.

Keep in mind, there is no place in the Middle East that we've been that we weren't
invited, or that we didn't ask first except Iraq. We went at the request of Kuwait and
Saudi Arabia.

Regards,
Bob...
-------------------------------
"In the carboniferous epoch
we were promised perpetual peace.
They swore if we gave up our weapons
that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed they sold us,
and delivered us, bound, to our foe.
And the gods of the copybook headings said,
'Stick to the devil you know.' "
--Rudyard Kipling

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi
> You see - that's the kind of arrogance I'm talking about! I saw/heard Mr. Bush on CNN
say that he would - make no mistake - hunt down and punish the responsible! Didn't you?